VarTech announced the release of DiamondVue 4, the next generation of rugged LCD display products. DV4 features industrial grade video monitors and panel computers with an adaptive design, new mounting styles, and more screen sizes.
The DV4 adaptive design allows the same mechanical footprint for standalone monitors and panel computers. The new clip-mount mounting style has a leaner bezel and can be mounted without drilling holes. New large format FHD screen sizes improve clarity for operators and provide more screen space for viewing critical HMI functions and process control.
- Same Mechanical Footprint for Standalone Monitors and Panel Computers
- Mounting Styles - panel, clips, console, rack, VESA, chassis
- Screen Sizes - 6.5" to 43"
- The latest in Intel Core Processors (panel computers)
New Available Options:
- Front Bezel USB (Type A or Type C) Passthrough
- RS-232 OSD control
- Bluetooth Control
- CMOS Reset Button
- Redundant Dual Power Supplies
- Environmental/Functional Upgrade Packages
For more information, visit: https://vartechsystems.com/
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Tiera Oliver