HOPKINS, MN. Digi International just launched the Digi Remote Manager, a secure platform to monitor and control distributed IoT devices. The Digi Remote Manager provides network operators, engineers and administrators all the capabilities necessary to monitor, upgrade and control connected hardware for IoT solutions running on LTE cellular networks.
Digi Remote Manager standard features include:
- in-band and out-of-band command and control of managed devices
- over the Air (OTA) updates of firmware, configurations and edge computing software for managed devices
- visibility and control over edge network devices (ZigBee and other RF devices)
- bi-directional access and control of devices and edge compute application logic
- automated software and configuration assignment during device installation
- periodic scanning, alerting and remediation of devices that fail compliance checks
- advanced enterprise routing + carrier, WAN and LAN analytics
- advanced VPN and tunneling + remote LAN device management
- edge computing capability utilizing Python
“The Internet of Things is about so much more than device connectivity, but without it there can be no IoT,” said Digi International’s Chief Product Officer Scott Nelson. “With DRM, we’re able to help customers ensure that their devices are not only online and connected securely, but that they are operating efficiently. No matter where in the world a device may be located or what analytics platform an end user selects, DRM supplies key data that ultimately improve business efficiency.”
For more information, please visit https://www.digi.com/.