Bosch Sensortec will be appearing at the Sensors Expo & Conference in San Jose, California from June 25 through 27 in booth 331 to showcase its BMA456 accelerometer.
The new BMA456 accelerometer features include:
- Has optimized hearable features all rolled into one sensor and supplements the existing BMA456 wearable variant
- Is capable of hearable-specific gestures for intuitive user interactions such as tap, double-tap and triple-tap
- Can decipher between motion and no-motion, switching itself and the device to a low-power mode
- Has low-power in-ear and out-of-ear recognition
- Has a low-power step counter and step detector that is specifically optimized for hearables
"Bosch Sensortec's many years of experience in the areas of signal processing and ultra-low power MEMS sensor design are key to helping manufacturers create the next generation of hearables," said Bosch Sensortec’s CEO, Dr. Stefan Finkbeiner. "The new BMA456 is a great example of how Bosch leverages its experience and know-how, adapting proven wearable technologies for the developing hearables market."
Learn more at https://www.bosch-sensortec.com/.