Lanner’s NCA-6210, a 2U x86 rack mount network appliance built with 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor platform and C621/C627 chipset, is equipped with a total of eight NIC module slots that support 1/10/40/100G copper/fiber interface, greatly enhancing the NCA-6210’s flexibility and scalability.
All eight NIC modules slots are compatible with Lanner’s F.A.S.T. (flexibility, adaptability, scalability and transformability) module solutions; these multi-functional modular solutions are as followed:
- F.A.S.T. connectivity series features support for 1G/10G/40G/100G Ethernet speeds in one or more modular slots; they can be retrofitted via either copper or fiber interface and are equipped with G3 copper and fiber bypass. Also featured are supports for TAP, POE functions, mini-PCIE slots for wifi/LTE connectivity and PCIE slots for other network options.
- F.A.S.T. storage series create storage options such as PCIE and NVME storage; supporting 3.5” HDD, 2.5” HDD/SSD and PCIE slots for RAID/HBA cards.
- F.A.S.T. open compute series fulfills the open compute market hardware requirements, offering support for PCIE x8/x16 FHHL cards, network acceleration cards, flow processing cards and video transcoding, enabling 4K video with H.265.
The NCA-6210’s generous NIC expansion slots and compatibility with F.A.S.T. module solutions make it the perfect hardware solution for application delivery, mobile edge computing, WAN optimization, DPI/IPS/IDS, NFV/SDN and NGFW/UTM.
High Performance Network Appliance for Network Security and Virtualization
- 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with C621/C627 PCH
- Up to 20x 288-pin DIMM and 640GB DDR4 2666MHz REG DIMM
- 2x GbE RJ45 or 2x 10G SFP+ Management Ports (By SKU)
- 8x NIC Module Slots, with Support for 1/10/40/100G Copper/Fiber Interface
- 2x 3.5” or 2x 2.5” External Bays, 2x USB 3.0, 1x RJ45 & 1x Mini USB Consoles
- Intel® QuickAssist Technology at 100Gbps (By SKU)
- 1+1 ATX redundant PSUs and 4x Individual Hot-swappable Cooling Fans, 1x PCI-E*16 FH/HL (Optional)