With unparalleled processing power from Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 CPU and a user-friendly Android 9.0 interface, this device is incredibly easy for first-time users to master in any environment.
Since mobile workers are constantly on the move, having an easy-to-carry, multi-purpose device makes the job at hand a lot easier. The M700DQ8 is an Android tablet PC designed to help the mobile workforce save time and increase productivity.
Workers in logistics management, transportation, and field services can access the latest BT technology for faster speeds, more range, and greater bandwidth. Plus, the device can also be used as an MDT.
Featuring a PCAP touchscreen and ultra-light build (550g), Winmate also manages to implement its renowned 'rugged' design with IP65 and MIL-STD-810G standards, allowing workers to use this device wherever the job takes them.
Built for Mobility
Instant data collection is extremely vital for public security personnel and workers on-the-go.
The M700DQ8 comes with advanced data collection features, such as an NFC reader or an optional barcode reader. Plus, the built-in 13MP rear-cam and 8MP front-cam makes recording footage, capturing photos, and video communication a breeze.
Plus, the lightweight, rugged design makes it easy for workers to hand-carry this rugged mobile device across multiple locations for hours-on-end.
• Suitable for Every Industry with its MIL-STD-810G standards and IP65 housing that makes the rugged handheld device virtually invincible.
• Removable Batteries means mobile workers can switch batteries to remain productive on the road.
• Better Performance than ever before with top-of-the-line Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 processor.
• Work Smarter by instantly recording and sharing important data via WiFi, BT, GPS and optional LTE support.
• Work Anywhere. The robust design, combined with PCAP touchscreen, optical bonding technology, and programmable function keys makes the M700DQ8 the most versatile rugged handheld device to date.
Why Choose Me?
High-performance Android-based tablet with Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 processor, the latest BT technology, and easy-to-use, programmable function keys.
The highly-sensitive touch screen, brighter display, and multi-touch support makes it easy for users to key in data, rotate images, and zoom in with two fingers.
Key Product Features
• Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660
• 7"" (1280 x 720) TFT LCD Display
• Removable battery: 5300 mAh, 3.7V
• IP65 and MIL-STD-810G (4ft drop)
• Projected Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen
• Optional 1D/2D Barcode Scanner
• USB 3.0 Type-C Connector
• WLAN, BT, GPS, 4G LTE
• 13 MP Rear Camera/ 8 MP Front Camera
• Android™ 9.0
Founded in 1996, Winmate Inc. is a pioneer in rugged computing technology. For over two decades, Winmate has provided business leaders worldwide with reliable, rugged solutions made for the most challenging industrial conditions. From R&D to manufacturing to in-house testing, Winmate Inc. manages the entire product development process with ready-made products available for quick deployment. Today Winmate's innovative approach has helped countless enterprises at every level with equipment automation and seamless Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) integration.
North America web: www.winmate-rugged.com
Worldwide web: www.winmate.com
Address: 2640 Mathews Street, Smyrna, GA 30080
Call us at: +1 770-274-3381
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org