The Helio G90 Series:
- Employs CPU and GPU cores with enhanced memory and AI functionality that provides faster execution
- Complements MediaTek’s HyperEngine game technology that creates a great gaming experience for smartphones
- Its octa-core chipsets utilize Arm Cortex-A76 and Cortex-A55’s paired with the Arm Mali – G76 3EEMC4 with speeds of up to 800MHz. The CPU, GPU and APU supply up to 1TMACs performance
- Includes 10GB of LPDDR4x and up to 2133MHz memory
- Supports up to 64MP single camera and multi-camera combinations, incorporating fast, precise AI facial detection and the ability to accelerate AI-camera applications
“The mobile gaming market is growing and device makers are looking to give consumers and especially gaming fans the best smartphone game-play experience. That’s why we designed the G90 series,” said MediaTek’s Wireless Communication business unit’s GM, TL Lee. “Our combination of hardware and software delivers high performance, unrivaled image quality, uninterrupted connectivity to always stay in the game, and smooth responsive action even in the most demanding games.”
More information is available at MediaTek Helio G 90 Series.
Learn more at www.mediatek.com.