Litemax announced it is releasing the AECX-WHL0, and embedded board based on Intel 8th gen Core processors. In addition to the Intel processors, it’s powered by Celeron processors, also known as Whiskey Lake.
Per the company, main features of AECX-WHIL0 include
- Two 260-pin SO-DIMM DDR4 up to 32GB 2400MHz SDRAM
- Multi-Display: 2 x DP (HDMI)/LVDS (eDP)
- Two Intel® Gigabit Ethernet port
- 1 x Mini-PCIe (full-size), 1 x M.2 M-key 2280 (NVMe), 1 x M.2 B-key 3042 (WWAN w/nSIM)
- 1 x SATAIII (w/ SATADOM), 4 x COM, 4 x USB 3.1 and 2 x USB 2.0
- DC-in 12V or 19 ~ 24V, EuP/ErP 2013 Ready
The new board was designed to power applications wherever deployed. For tougher conditions, it has wide voltage input and operating temperatures.
For more information, visit www.litemax.com.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Perry Cohen