Vector launched its VN4610 network interface solution for IEEE-802.11p and CAN-(FD) based applications in an effort to help accelerate 802.11p-based ECUs to production.
The Vector VN4610 will:
- Help users benefit from receiving and sending IEEE-802.11p messages effortlessly and implement Car2x-/V2X applications
- Satisfies all technical hardware requirements for safely testing dedicated short-range communications (DSRC) applications over IEEE-802.11p radio channels
- Transmits all received messages from the two radio channels to a test tool for analysis
- Executes latency measurements due to the messages’ time stamps being synchronized to the bus channels
- Provides a tuned solution for creating a simulation environment for testing Car2x/V2X applications
- Directs transmitted messages and arranges communication boundaries for the various tests
Learn more at www.vector.com/vn4610.