SmartDV delivered a series of video, imaging, and entertainment system Design IP compliant with a variety of standard protocol specifications.
The new Design IP is available for:
- V-by-One, a high-speed serial video interface for HDTV
- VESA DSC (Display Stream Compression), a video compression and decompression standard
- HDCP 2.3 (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) used to encrypt and authenticate digital signals for copyright-protected media, including movies, TV shows and audio
- HDMI CEC (Consumer Electronics Control), a feature of HDMI that allows devices connected to HDMI to be controlled by just one remote
- HDMI eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel), an HDMI feature that enables high-quality digital audio to be sent back from the TV via HDMI
- CXP (CoaXpress), a high-speed imaging standard for serial transmission of video and still images
SLVS-EC (Scalable Low Voltage Signaling with Embedded Clock), a high-speed serial interface scheme for image data transmission
SmartDV's standard and custom protocol Design IP is optimized for high performance, low power and minimum area/gate count. According to the company, ideal customization and delivery of new industry protocols are achieved through SmartDV's proprietary automated compiler-based technology. Custom protocol or modifications to Design IP based on specific customer requests can be developed, validated, and delivered after being fully tested on a field programmable gate array (FPGA) platform.
The SmartDV video, imaging, and entertainment system protocol Design IP is available now. Advanced configuration and status reporting interfaces are supplied, along with a comprehensive test suite that can be implemented in ASIC, system-on-chip (SoC) or FPGA designs.
Pricing is available upon request.
For more information, visit: www.Smart-DV.com
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Tiera Oliver