Estone Technology will appear at Embedded World 2019 in Nuremberg, Germany, February 26 – 28 in Hall 1, Booth 1-129 to announce the latest addition to their pico-ITX embedded board family – EMB-2238, an NXP i.MX8M based single board computer.
This Quad core ARM Cortex-A53 board takes the advantage of NXP’s latest i.MX8M application processor with up to 15-year longevity, advance audio and 4k video supports. It is ready for ODM and industrial product designs for the fast-growing edge computing, voice human machine interface (HMI), streaming multimedia, and machine learning applications.
At the booth, visitors can expect product highlights such as:
• Processor – NXP i.MX8M Quad 4x ARM Cortex-A53, AND 1x ARM Cortex-M4
• Storage – Onboard iNAND flash (8GBdefault), 1x MicroSD Slot, 256k EEPROM
• Display Options – 1x MIPI 4-Lane DSI for 7”, 8”, 10.1”, and other LCD Panel, 1x MicroHDMI
• Expansion – 40-Pin Connector with PCIe, GPIO, Front Panel Control, PoE Input, 8-Channel Audio
• I/O – 1x RS-232/485 Block, 1 x RS-232 Header, 2x USB 2.0 Type A, 2x USB 2.0 Header, 1x USB Type C 3.0 OTG, 4x GPIO, 2x I2C (for TP and MIPI CSI), 1x 4-lane MIPI-CSI
• Voice Control – Dual Digital MEMS Microphone Header via CS47L24 with Dual DSP, Support Multi-MIC Noise Suppression, Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Omi-Directional Spatial, 8 Channel Digital Audio/DMIC Inputs (SAI5) for MIC Array
For more information, please visit http://estonetech.com/.