Pulse Electronics' PA4339.XXXNLT Small Form Factor Common Mode Choke series for switch mode power supplies has been released. It is capable of handling currents up to 9Adc and its small form gains higher impedance per unit volume as opposed to other chokes.
PA4339.XXXNLT’s features and benefits:
- Low profile (3.8mm max) package
- Generous array of current/impedance offerings (140ohms/9A to 1300ohms/2.5A)
- Excellent high-frequency impedance attributes
- Common mode choke diminishes high-frequency conducted common mode noise
- Suitable for low-voltage (<80Vdc) applications
“The attenuation characteristics of the PA4339.XXXNLT series were designed to suppress conducted common mode EMI noise and are offered in a compact design ensuring that power density is maintained while reducing EMI,” said Geoffrey Wildman, Global Marketing Manager, Pulse Electronics, Power Business Unit. “This series is a great addition to our product offering.”
For more information, visit www.power.pulseelectronics.com.