QAD Inc. presents the availability of their newest QAD Cloud ERP and related solutions, including the general availability of the Channel Islands Initiative for use with QAD Cloud ERP 2018.
The latest QAD Cloud ERP features the following innovations:
- The Channel Islands UX will provide over 40 supported roles with 16 optimized for end-to-end business process support.
- A new Operations Action Center and a new Maintenance Action Center.
- Action Centers’ performance enhancements including a large data query service.
- Asset Management offering deeper project insight.
- Customer Management and Service Management for innovations in sourcing, inventory and order visibility as well as full support for depot repair and related material ordering.
- QAD Financials for improvements in revenue recognition, accounts payable and accounts receivable, and simplified setup and maintenance using the Channel Islands UX.
- The QAD Enterprise Platform will allow users and developers to add data model extensions and UI script in a no/low code environment.
- QAD Enterprise Applications will offer the Channel Islands UX and QAD Enterprise Platform to early adopter customers.
"Manufacturers need an ERP solution that supports rapid response to change," said QAD President Pam Lopker. "The enterprise software industry is transforming from a full-service to a self-service environment where companies can personalize their business software themselves without hiring developers. QAD Cloud ERP with the Channel Islands UX and QAD Enterprise Platform gives our customers the ability to adapt, personalize and extend QAD solutions easily and rapidly to adapt to changing business requirements within their respective industries."
For more information, visit https://www.qad.com/.