TRU-Vu Monitors has introduced a rugged new outdoor touch screen monitor designed to operate in any environment.
The new SRMHETRWP-15C is the latest addition to the SRMHTWP-15 Series of outdoor touch screen monitors.
New Features Include:
- Brightness: The monitor features over 1,500 nits brightness. This enables users to see clear, sharp video images even with bright sunlight on the face of the screen.
- Resistive Touch Screen: It will not false trigger due to rain or snow. It can be activated with exposed fingers or with any type of gloves.
- Waterproof Panel Mount Enclosure: Panel-mount design enables users to flush-mount this into doors, cabinets, walls, dashboards, or kiosks. The NEMA 4X waterproof front face ensures it will stand up to the elements, or industrial wash-downs
- Temperatures: With operating temperatures from -22°F to +185°F, these units can be deployed in various environments.
- Rugged Design: Built with industrial-grade components, to industrial-grade standards, these monitors can withstand demanding/harsh environments. The exclusive TRU-Tuff treatment maximizes shock/vibration resistance.
The new SRMHETRWP-15C is being deployed in a wide range of industries and applications such as military, industrial control systems, ships, tactical vehicles, pipeline inspection systems, and more.
For more information, visit: https://tru-vumonitors.com/
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Tiera Oliver