Active Silicon added a new addition to their product range. The Harrier 10x AF-Zoom Camera is now available with LVDS/EX-SDI, USB 3/HDMI, and 3G-SDI video output options. With the advanced Harrier technology, it delivers ideal image processing.
• 1/3" 2MP progressive scan CMOS sensor.
• 1080p - 60/50/30 fps, 720p - 60/50/30 fps.
• 10x Optical Zoom & 32x Digital Zoom.
• Day & Night mode - Infrared Cut filter Removal (ICR).
• Real-time True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR).
• Digital Noise Reduction (2D+3D DNR).
• Compact size and low power requirement.
The LVDS/EX-SDI camera supports VISCA and Pelco-D/P Control Protocols, while the USB/HDMI version supports UVC, USB VISCA, and serial VISCA control protocols. The 3G-SDI module also offers HD-VLC technology for video transmission over long cable lengths and slip rings.
Per the company, their small size, high resolution, and autofocus-zoom functionality, make the cameras well-suited for surveillance, remote monitoring, aerospace, digital microscopy and, medical applications.
For more information, visit: https://www.activesilicon.com/news-media/image-galleries/camera-interface-boards/
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Tiera Oliver