Murata's new KCA55 series capacitors for Automotive IEC60384-14 X1/Y2 Class Certified Product (basic insulation product) are rated for AC250V (RMS) and ideal for automotive power train applications.
Utilizing Murata’s own bond metal terminals to the external electrodes of stacked MLCC chips provides for a robust design as the stress applied to the chip is relieved by the elastic action of the metal terminals supporting the chips. This manufacturing process ensures substantially reduced PC board deflection cracks in the capacitors, along with greatly reduced soldering cracks and acoustic noise concerns with the capacitors from excessive vibration.
- Small package design, measuring 6.1 x 5.1mm
- Rated for AC 250V (RMS) / DC 630V
- Can withstand board deflection of 6mm without cracking
- Capacitance range of 100pF to 10,000pF
- Can withstand solder cracking with up to 2000 cycles of heat stress
- Operating Temperature Range: -55C. to +125C.
- IEC60384-14 X1/Y2 Class Certified Product
- RoHS Compliant
To see Murata’s full line-up of mobility solutions, visit: https://bit.ly/3exIyhd.