Infineon’s XENSIV™ TLE4999I3 satisfies the safety standard ISO26262 for automotive applications, as it helps meet the highest level of functional safety (ASIL D) in fault-tolerant systems such as electric steering systems, electric throttle control systems and pedal applications.
The TLE4999I3 features:
- Very high magnetic sensitivity with an error tolerance of less than 2 percent
- Two magnetic ranges of ±12.5 mT and 25 mT can be adjusted
- Has a PSI5 communication interface
- Conducive for applications in which it is connected to the control unit over large distances
- Sensor comes in a PG-SSO-3 package, which yields much flexibility
- Is qualified according to AECQ100, Grade 0 and can withstand ambient temperatures of 150°C during average operational conditions
Infineon will be appearing at the Sensor+Test 2019 in Nuremberg from June 25 to 27, 2019 in booth 429, hall 1 to highlight its latest sensor solutions for smart vehicles, the smart home, smart industry and robotics as well as health and fitness applications.
Learn more at www.infineon.com/sensortest.