IBASE Technology releases its newest EC-3200 AI computing platform, based on the NVIDIA Jetson Tegra X2 (TX2) processor. The processor couples a dual-core Denver 2 with a quad-core ARM® Cortex®-A57 processor and provides 256 CUDA cores on the NVIDIA's advanced Pascal GPU architecture.
The EC-3200, which can operate in a temperature range from -20°C to +60°C, takes advantage of the GPU-computing power of the Jetson TX2 in building edge inference servers. This allows users to analyze and manage real-time traffic flow in smart cities or to optimize efficiency of operation processes.
Features of the EC-3200 per a press release include:
● NVIDIA Jetson TX2, Quad Core, 64-bit, 256 CUDA cores
● 8GB Memory / 32GB eMMC 5.1 / Single GbE
● 2x M.2 socket (M2280 & E3042), support SSD/WiFi/BT/LTE
● Fanless design with operating temperature range from -20°C to +60°C
● Designed for wall-mounting and DIN rail mounting
● Custom made BSP based Ubuntu 16.04, Jetpack 3.2.1 and L4T 28.2
For the connection of essential peripherals, I/O interfaces provide a GbE, HDMI, two USB 3.0, and two USB 2.0 ports. On the right side, a DB9 connector (for RS232 or CAN bus), a Micro USB slot, and an external 10-pin GPIO port can be found.
For more information, visit www.ibase.com.tw.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Perry Cohen