GuRu Wireless, a developer of mmWave wireless power solutions, announced the availability of its new evaluation and development kit. The new kit was developed to facilitate testing, evaluation, and proof-of-concept designs, all of which is based on the company’s proprietary, 24GHz, smart RF lensing technology.
Further, the kit can power devices over-the-air from three feet and further.
“GuRu received incredible feedback on prototypes unveiled earlier this year at the Consumer Electronics Show and is now excited to empower partners and OEMs for innovating products for staying powered and connected in meaningful ways,” said CEO of GuRu Wireless Florian Bohn, in a press release. “Via our latest evaluation kit, partners can assess potential use case scenarios and implement wireless power for desired applications.”
The eval kit for wireless power transmission over-the-air contains the following per the release:
- Transmitter: For desktop type environment, in a convenient, small form factor
- Power Supply: 15/20 Volt DC for transmitter (industry-standard USB-C connector)
- Recovery Unit: 5 Volt DC with a two-pin connector (Extra recovery units available upon request)
- Software & Button Interface: For control and monitoring. Updates periodically available
- Specialized Software and Hardware: Add-ons and updates available for partners
For more information, visit www.guru.inc.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Perry Cohen