Greenliant announced the expansion of its ArmourDrive portfolio with Secure Digital (SD) and microSD industrial memory cards. Built with 3D NAND in 3-bit-per-cell (TLC) and 1-bit-per-cell (SLC) configurations, SD and microSD ArmourDrive products offer endurance options of 3K (PX Series) and 30K (EX Series) program-erase (P/E) cycles, respectively.
Benefits of SD and microSD ArmourDrive include:
• Industrial Temperature: Operates between -40 and +85 degrees Celsius
• High Endurance: Reaches up to 30K P/E cycles (EX Series)
• High Performance: Supports UHS I-104 ultra high bus speed mode
• Rugged: Resistant to shock (1500G), vibration (20G) and water (IPX7 rating)
• Reliable: Achieves more than 3 million hours for Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
• SMART Support: Monitors remaining useful product life
SD and microSD ArmourDrive EX Series cards with SLC configurations are available in capacities from 8 GB to 64 GB, and PX Series cards with TLC configurations are offered from 32 GB to 256 GB. UHS Speed Class 10 and SD Specification 6.10 compliant, SD and microSD ArmourDrive cards reach up to 95/85 MB/s sequential read/write performance.
These memory cards provide were developed for space-constrained applications, such as handheld data loggers and scanners, professional video and photo cameras, portable medical diagnostic tools, ticket and vending machines, transportation diagnostics, telematics, test and measurement equipment, surveillance and industrial automation systems.
For more information, visit https://www.greenliant.com/
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Perry Cohen