Greenliant, provider of storage solutions for embedded systems and enterprise datacenters, is now sampling its SATA 2.5" EnduroSLC Industrial Enterprise EX Series solid state drives (SSDs) for primary storage applications that require endurance under extreme temperature conditions. Designed with Greenliant's EnduroSLC Technology, SATA 2.5" Industrial Enterprise EX Series SSDs provide data retention and system-level lifetime endurance of 30 drive writes per day (DWPD) for 5 years.
Benefits of SATA 2.5" EnduroSLC Industrial Enterprise SSDs with 1-bit-per-cell (SLC) NAND include:
• Ultra High Endurance: Reaches 30 DWPD for 5 years
• High Capacity: Offered from 800 GB to 1.92 TB
• On-Chip Adaptive RAID: Improves SSD reliability
• Power Interrupt Data Protection: Helps prevent data corruption during power failures
• Industrial Temperature: Operates between -40 and +85 degrees Celsius
• Data Security: Supports AES 256-bit encryption and crypto erase
The SATA 2.5" Industrial Enterprise EX Series expands the EnduroSLC product family, which also includes SATA M.2 2242/2280, mSATA, SATA 2.5" and CFast ArmourDrive, and SATA 6Gb/s NANDrive and 100-ball/153-ball eMMC NANDrive ball grid array (BGA) SSDs.
Greenliant is sampling its new G3200 Industrial Enterprise EX Series SSDs to customers now, and expects to start shipping in volume production by end of 2019. Greenliant is also shipping its 3-bit-per-cell (3D TLC NAND) G3100 Enterprise PX Series SSDs in capacities from 480 GB to 3.84 TB.
For more information, please visit: https://www.greenliant.com/about-greenliant/news/detail.dot?id=55456
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Tiera Oliver