- Voltages that range from 4.5V to 40V for enduring load-dump occurrences and properly operating at low-cranking voltages in stop-start applications.
- Can source 1.5A for powering loads up to 40W being contingent on supply voltage and external components.
- Support 0.3V to 2.5V analog dimming in addition to high-precision PWM dimming from 1 percent to 100 percent.
- The AL8861Q has current-sense resistor, short-circuit protection.
- Packaged in the high-power density MSOP-8EP with support for analog and PWM dimming via one control pin, which can be used for soft-start of the LED current with only one capacitor.
- Are automotive-compliant and support PPAP documents and satisfy AEC-Q100 Grade 1 demands.
- The AL8860Q starts at $.25 and the AL8861Q starts at $0.27 in 1,000-piece quantities.
For more information, visit www.diodes.com.