Bel Power Solutions released their TSR10, a robust, high power 10 kW, DC programmable laboratory power supply. It is a 3U, 19-inch rack mounted precision power supply that delivers pristine and steady DC power, enabling operation on any load from short- to open-circuit and constant voltage/constant current auto crossover.
It consists of a 3-phase input voltage of 360 - 440 VAC power supply with adjustable
DC output voltage ranging from 0.5 V and 50 V, and output current between 0.5 A and 200 A.
The user-friendly TSR10 is the ultimate device for laboratory testing as well as research, component device testing, automated systems, aerospace and satellite testing.
TSR10 communications include:
- CAN Interface and analog programming/monitoring (0-5 V or 0-10 V user-selectable)
- auto restart after power cut, mains, output voltage and current indication
- front panel lock (selectable from the front panel) and/or from the software
- independent remote ON/OFF and remote enable/disable
- continuous encoders for voltage
- current adjustment (coarse and fine mode), last setting memory and remote reset
For technical inquiries, contact Tech.Support@psbel.com, call +1 866-513-2839
for North America and +49 6172 95520 for EMEA or visit belfuse.com/power-solutions.