Antenna Company launched the Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) compatible MIMO antenna system for increasing network capacity, extending range and reducing latency in enterprise networks.
The MIMO antenna system:
- Has 10 antennas that support a 4x4 5GHz + 4x4 2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi configuration
- Includes an additional 2.4GHz IoT/BLE (Bluetooth low energy) antenna to enable IoT use cases
- Allows several new features designed to support bandwidth intensive use cases in impermeable Wi-Fi utilizations
- Supports the operation of dual 5GHz radios while achieving cross-pair antenna isolation of greater than 40 dB simultaneously
- Has a small design that yields size reduction of enterprise access-points by 20 percent or more, not affecting antenna system performance
- Low input impedance necessary for achieving peak rates during 1024-QAM operation
- Omni-directional pattern in the azimuth plane for consistent coverage
Antenna Company will be showcasing the Wi-Fi 6 MIMO Antenna System at MWC19 in Los Angeles from October 22-24, 2019 at South Hall Stand, MR1477.
Learn more at http://www.antennacompany.com.
For more news about OTA, visit: