Nuremberg, Germany. Allied Vision's camera series, powered by Allied Vision’s ALVIUM technology, is nominated for the Embedded Award in the Embedded Vision category.
The prize will be awarded at embedded world. The company will be presenting the Alvium camera series in Hall 3A, booth #418.
The Alvium Camera Series combines machine vision cameras with the advantages of embedded sensor modules.
ALVIUM technology transitions image correction and processing tasks from the host to the camera’s ALVIUM IPL, helping engineers deposit the CPU on their embedded boards for other processing tasks.
Live demos of the camera will take place at the following booths:
- Antmicro Ltd.: Hall 4A, Booth #621
- NXP Semiconductors Germany GmbH: Hall 4A, Booth #220
- Toradex AG: Hall 4, Booth #410
The following presentations will also take place:
- VDMA IBV Panel Discussion with the participation of Allied Vision and Antmicro
"Embedded Vision & Machine Learning: new architectures and technologies boosting (new) vision applications"
February 27, 2019, from 10:30 - 11:30 AM
Forum Hall 2
- "High Image Quality for Embedded Vision Applications" - Henning Haider
February 26, 2019, from 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- "Bridging Embedded Vision and Machine Vision with a Hybrid Driver"
- Mark Schenk, Sebastian Günther
February 26, 2019, from 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM
For more information, visit https://www.alliedvision.com/en/digital-industrial-camera-solutions.html.