Chicago, November 12, 2018: Newark element14, the Development Distributor, is launching an ebook entitled “The Embedded Interviews 2018” featuring the views of several leading experts in the embedded systems sector. The book will be launched at the electronica 2018 Exhibition in Munich (November 13-16) and available for download from www.element14.com/ebooks.
“Recent advances in embedded systems design are allowing engineers and makers to use off-the-shelf hardware and software to create complex products faster and more easily than ever before,” says Ralf Buehler, Senior Vice-President, Sales & Marketing, at Premier Farnell and Newark element14. “Today’s microcontrollers are generally differentiated by on-chip peripherals and software from the vendors, who are no longer just suppliers of silicon, and these interviews with some of the leading engineers in the largest and most innovative embedded processor companies reveal how they build knowledge of the needs of their customers to deliver optimal solutions to the challenges of developing modern embedded products.”
The interviews cover a range of topics, including views about tools, predictions on the future of the embedded market and an overview of embedded products. This breadth of coverage supports Newark element14’s positioning as the Development Distributor and complements their philosophy of providing their customers with access to the thoughts of some of the most influential people in the industry.
The ebook includes interviews with:
• Cliff Ortmeyer, Global Head of Solutions Development for Newark element14
• Jack Ogawa, Senior Marketing Director, IoT Compute & Wireless Business Unit, Cypress Semiconductor
• Geoff Lees, Senior Vice President & General Manager of Microcontrollers at NXP
• Andy Harding, Director, Broad-based Solutions, Renesas
• Øivind Loe, Senior Marketing Manager, IoT Products, at Silicon Labs
• Laurent Vera, Director, EMEA Microcontroller Marketing, STMicroelectronics
• Adrian Fernandez, Microcontroller Development Experience Manager, and Henry Wiechman, Embedded Processor Software Marketing & Strategy, Texas Instruments
“We are delighted that such influential leaders in the embedded world have given their time to this book, and we hope that the embedded community will find their interviews helpful and interesting,” adds Ralf Buehler.
“The Embedded Interviews 2018” ebook can be downloaded from www.element14.com/ebooks.