VoIP Made Easy! The AMTELCO T1/E1 to VoIP Gateway Appliances provide a self-contained Asterisk® LTS switching environment with an integrated T1/E1 dual-span digital interface. Bidirectional connection of each B-channel on the digital spans to a corresponding SIP channel on the Ethernet interface is implemented through standard Asterisk dialplan entries. The gateway unit includes an internal web server allowing user-programmable T1/E1 span settings and arrangement of the Asterisk dialplan through a custom designed web interface (accessible through any standard web browser).
Additional connectivity to the operating system for administration of the Linux environment or Asterisk utilities is available through SSH. External LED indicators provide visual confirmation of T1/E1 alarm states.
The AMTELCO Gateway Appliances can be powered from the network using Power over Ethernet (PoE), or using an included 5VDC wall adapter. An integrated fan provides for internal component cooling, and an external power switch is included for controlled shutdown and startup of the appliance.
Additional VoIP Gateway models are available, including a 2-8 port FXO (Loop Start) to VoIP Gateway, as well as a 2-port or 4-port E&M to VoIP Gateway Appliance for reliable 4-wire Radio Interface applications.
- Direct configuration and administration is accomplished using any standard web browser
- A Linux operating system and a standard LTS Asterisk switching environment provides core functionality
- Appliances are available in both ISDN single-span and dual-span models
- High impedance line monitoring is available on dual-span models
- Flexible power options are supported including Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3 PoE) or an optional 5VDC wall adapter (included)
- 32GB memory is provided, along with a 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet interface
- Compact, convenient size for easy installations
[92mm x 160mm x 48mm]
Find out more:
For more information on the AMTELCO XDS T1/E1 Appliances, the XDS E&M and Loop Start Appliances, and the full range of telephony boards, call 800.356.9224 or 608.838.4194, e-mail email@example.com, or visit xds.amtelco.com.