Simplify your system design by using the OS81119, the latest addition to Microchip’s portfolio of MOST150 Intelligent Network Interface Controllers (INICs). The OS81119 is the world’s first dual-port INIC; it offers both coaxial and optical physical layers as specified for MOST150 technology, while providing a choice in network topology with different options, including daisy chain and ring.
- Includes USB 2.0 high-speed port as the interface to system on chip (SoCs)
- Supports dual-simplex and full-duplex communication
- Supports coax system diagnosis
- Compatible with Microchip’s Unified Centralized Network Stack (UNICENS)
- MOST® Linux® Driver is available
- Rapid prototyping tool available now!