Lanner’s NCA-5220, a white-box appliance powered by Intel® Xeon® E or Core™ i7/i5/i3 or Pentium® or Celeron® (Coffee Lake) delivers performance prowess capable of overcoming performance limitations found in SD-WAN deployments.
SD-WAN offers shortened deployment time and cost-efficiency, simplifying existing hybrid WAN infrastructure by abstracting a software layer over the networking hardware for management and control.
In order to leverage SD-WAN architecture and the existing hybrid WAN infrastructures for expediting roll-out process and for large-scale scalability, as a large-scale hybrid WAN normally consists of multi-branch routing devices, MPLS, public Internet, WiFi, and LTE, one must strategically monitor SD-WAN’s performance, particularly for real-time applications so that SD-WAN’s performance limitations can be overcome.
In terms of software and hardware integration: the software presents information such as latency, packet loss or jitter and even SLA (service level agreement) status; a capable white box vCPE hardware appliance, on the other hand, is imperative for running the said performance monitoring software.
A capable white-box vCPE appliance such as Lanner’s NCA-5220 not only monitors and guarantees the performance in QoS and QoE over regional, national and global virtual enterprise networks but also seamlessly monitors packet information in both current and historical data, including all the traffic from apps, network protocols, VPN-to-edge, cloud services and office Wi-Fi, enabling network diagnosis and troubleshooting.
1U Rackmount Network Appliance for Network Traffic Security, Cloud Computing and Data Centers
- Intel® Xeon® E or Core™ i7/i5/i3 or Pentium® or Celeron® (Coffee Lake)
- 4x 288pin DIMM 2666MHz ECC (By CPU) or non-ECC UDIMM, Max. 128GB
- 10x Gbe RJ45 Intel® i210, 4x Gbe RJ45 Intel® i350-AM4, 2x NIC Module Slots, 5x Pairs of Gen 3 Bypass
- 1x RJ45 Console, 2x USB 3.0, 2x 20 Character LCM, 4x Keypads
- 2x 2.5” Drive Bays, 1x M.2 2242, B Key
- 2x PCI-E*4 FH/HL (Optional)
- 3x Cooling Fans, 300W 1+1 ATX Redundant PSUs