WIN Enterprises, Inc. announces the PL-82020, a high-performance computer (HPC) with Intel Skylake S-P/Cascade Lake-SP scalable processor. Cascade Lake is the 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processor. It is the direct successor to Intel’s Skylake server microarchitecture sharing the same socket and pinout, core count, cache size, and I/O capabilities, but with improvements in speed and efficiency.
The processor features Intel Deep Learning Boost and provides high-performance inference and vision for AI workloads. It consolidates diverse IoT workloads, handles massive datasets and enables near real-time transactions.
Key Features, PL-82020
· Intel® Skylake-SP/Cascade Lake Xeon® scalable Series Processor, LGA3647
· Six-channel DDR4 ECC/Registered 2400/2666 MHz Memory, up to 32GB per DIMM, and max support of 384GB.
· 8 x PCIe x8 slots for expansion LAN modules, up to 96 GbE Copper/Fiber ports
· Supports hot-swappable FAN module
· Supports 100GbE LAN modules (Optional)
· 2x standard PCIe x8 add-on card (Optional)
· Supports IPMI card with VGA (Optional)
· 2x 2.5” HDD/SSD hot-pluggable (Optional)
The PL-82020 HPC server can support hybrid configurations in the Cloud, IoT, and Call Center applications. Hybrid cloud computers can handle high-value data while enabling the utilization of third-party cloud services for less-critical data.
The PL-82020 can be modified by WIN Enterprises based on unique customer requirements.
For more information, please visit: https://www.win-ent.com/
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Tiera Oliver