Neurala, a vision AI software company, announced the launch of the Neurala VIA Authorized Partner program. The program aims to help manufacturers leverage vision AI to improve quality inspection.
Per a company release, VIA Authorized Partners are a global network of integrators and distributors with expertise in helping manufacturers adopt automation and implement Industry 4.0 initiatives.
The channel program allows for broader adoption and accessibility to Neurala VIA software, a solution that further assists manufacturers with improvements of quality inspection on production lines.
Neurala VIA Authorized Partners feature companies such as:
- IndustLabs, a leading industrial automation technology company based out of Texas.
- Menzel Vision and Robotics, a vision systems integrator headquartered in India, with offices in Malaysia and Singapore.
- Quipu Consulting, a South American systems integration firm providing automation solutions for industrial companies, with headquarters in Peru.
- Riverbed Technologies, an African provider of state-of-the-art automation and engineering solutions for industrial applications.
- Ubiquitous AI, a Japanese automotive technology provider famous for its compact, efficient and fast embedded software solutions.
For more information, visit https://info.neurala.com/get-access.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Perry Cohen