Renesas Electronics Corporation launched the Renesas RX65N Cloud Kit. It includes onboard Wi-Fi, environmental, light and inertial sensors, and sustains Amazon FreeRTOS connected to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Leveraging Renesas’ e2 studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE), Amazon FreeRTOS constructs IoT applications, all the essential drivers, and the network stack and component libraries.
The RX65N Cloud Kit helps embedded designers produce secure end-to-end Internet of Things (IoT) cloud solutions for sensor-based endpoint equipment.
The RX65N Cloud Kit features:
- RX65N R5F565NEDDFP 32-bit, 120 MHz MCU Target Board with 2 MB code flash memory and 640 KB SRAM
- Pmod Module with Silex SX-ULPGN Wi-Fi communications
- Cloud Option Board with two USB ports for serial communications and debugging, and three sensors for sampling and sending measurement data to the cloud:
- Renesas ISL29035 digital light sensor for ambient/infrared light measurement
- Bosch BMI160 MEMS sensor for 3-axis acceleration and gyroscopic measurement
- Bosch BME680 MEMS sensor for gas, temperature, humidity and pressure measurements
The RX65N Cloud Kit is available now for $50.00 USD and can be obtained here: http://www.renesas.com/rx65n-cloud.
For more information about the RX65N Cloud Kit, see the video below.
Visit renesas.com for more.