American Portwell Technology announced the LYNX-6000 Series, a new generation of industrial IoT gateway solutions; palm-sized, fan-less PCs based on Intel Celeron N3350 CPU (formerly Apollo Lake platform) and certified by Microsoft Azure IoT that provides a scalable infrastructure for data, virtual machines, server, and front-end applications.
Through modular design, LYNX-6000 Series features a combination of modern and legacy I/O connectivity, plus an additional proprietary expansion slot allows LYNX-6000 Series to enable I/O connectivity and offers ideal system functionality via various add-on I/O options.
Features of the LYNX-6110 basic model include:
- Intel Celeron N3350 processor (Apollo Lake platform);
- Onboard 4GB LPDDR4 DRAM (up to 8GB);
- Onboard 32GB eMMC 5.0 (up to 256GB);
- Operation at <10W for energy efficiency;
- 2x GbE LAN, 2x USB 3.0, 1x DP with resolution up to 4K;
- 1x M.2 Key E 2230 for wireless module;
- Wide power input ranges from 12-30 VDC;
- Ruggedized, fan-less, and advanced thermal design;
- DIN-rail and wall mount options;
- Certified with heavy industry EMC and EMI class B;
- Optional wide operating temperature support and customized appearance service.
LYNX-612E with legacy industrial control interfaces is designed as a software-defined gateway for a variety of industrial automation environments. In addition to common features, it includes 1x Full-size Mini-PCIe, 1x M.2 key B 2242 for expansion (such as storage, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth), 1x RS-232, and 1x RS-232/422/485 (BIOS configurable).
LYNX-612G is designed for the compact IoT gateway that requires I/O ports for expansion or connectivity. In addition to the common features, it includes 1x Mini-PCIe and 1x M.2 key B 2242 for expansion (such as storage, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LoRa, or LTE modules), 2x RS-232 and 4x USB 2.0.
With modularized I/O options, LYNX-6000 Series can function with a variety of different applications. The compact system is equipped with interfaces for data acquisition and server connection. Various communication ports help connectivity for machines-to-machines; wireless function is also available for remote controllability and manageability.
Portwell's LYNX-6000 Series measures at 100 x 53.5 x 92 mm, a small palm-size form factor that is ideal for fitting into limited spaces.
For more information, visit: https://portwell.com/index.html
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Tiera Oliver