MachNation launched the MIT-E Performance software (MIT-E Pf) for performance and scalability testing of IoT platforms and solutions. According to the company, the software can verify platform performance up to 10 million IoT devices and 1 million IoT messages per second.
MIT-E Pf features:
● Purpose-built for IoT. MIT-E Pf simulates real-world IoT message flows while identifying and tracking every message;
● Scalable, cloud native, and API based. MIT-E Pf scales to match engineering needs while systematically orchestrating the spin-up and spin-down processes;
● Template driven. Engineers can use MachNation's pre-designed templates or design custom test templates in MIT-E Pf;
● Open data and analytics. MachNation developers and data scientists have built a MIT-E Pf reporting and big data engine that delivers native analytics reports and makes data available for engineers' BI tools;
● Operated and managed by IoT experts at MachNation. MIT-E Pf is supported by developers and testers at MachNation who use IoT platforms daily;
MachNation’s MIT-E Pf also includes 4 performance categories, 20 performance tests, and 67 metrics per load schedule.
MachNation can deploy MIT-E Pf on-premises or in the cloud. Leveraging serverless microservices and containerized load generation, MachNation has created an infrastructure as code (IaC) tool that can test dynamic and scalable IoT platforms.
For more information, visit: http://www.machnation.com/product/iot-performance-software/
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Tiera Oliver