The LoRa Alliance announced its program for the next LoRaWAN Live!, taking place in Berlin, Germany on June 13, 2019 from 9am to 7pm. The event will also feature the finals of the Momenta Partners LoRaWAN Startup Challenge, for a $10,000 USD prize. The Berlin LoRaWAN Live! program will cover IoT trends and LoRaWAN topics, including vertical market-specific use cases, how to certify devices, IoT market developments, technical workshops, and more.
The event also features a Marketplace, with LoRa Alliance members offering live demos and showcasing some of the best LoRaWAN products and services available. In addition, the program affords guests the opportunity to meet with LoRa Alliance members to hear how they are using LoRaWAN.
LoRaWAN Live! highlights include:
· Keynote: Look for the LoRaWAN Certified Mark, Donna Moore, CEO & Chairwoman, LoRa Alliance
· Sponsor Keynote: Minol Zenner Connect Gmbh
· Keynote: The Future of Connectivity: LPWA Networks Enabling the Internet of Things, ABI Research
· Momenta Partners LoRaWAN Start Up Challenge Finalists Presentations
· Use Case Presentations: Smart Water, Utilities, Logistics, Cities, Buildings
· Technology presentations: Security, Firmware Updates Over the Air, Roaming, Simplifying Deployment, and more
· Certification Program Update & Latest Developments: Derek Hunt, LoRa Alliance
· Technical Workshops: LoRaWAN in a Box (ICFOSS), Basic MAC and Basic Station (Semtech)
LoRaWAN Live! will take place from 09:00 to 19:00 in the Hotel Palace Berlin [Budapester Straße 45, 10787 Berlin], with a networking lunch, and will finish with a reception ending at 7:00pm.
Learn more at www.loraalliance.org.