HILLSBORO, OR. Lattice Semiconductor Corporation has integrated major performance and design flow improvements into its sensAI solution stack.
New features include:
- 10x performance boost over previous version
- Better user experience – improves design cycle by:
- Expanding neural network and ML frameworks support, including Keras
- Providing support for quantization and fraction setting schemes for neural network training eliminating iterative post-processing
- Offering simple neural network debugging via USB
- Adding new customizable reference designs
- An expanding design service partner ecosystem
“Our sensAI stack was developed to address the growing need for Edge devices with AI support, and we’re encouraged by the market’s response to our solution,” said Lattice Semiconductor’s Senior Director of Segment and Solutions Marketing, Deepak Boppana. “In addition to the multiple industry awards received by sensAI, it is exciting to see the broader partner ecosystem and customers developing low power sensAI-based solutions for always-on IoT devices such as smart doorbells and security cameras.”
Learn more at www.latticesemi.com/sensAI.