The BoltGATE 20-31 allows for configuration flexibility with a modular concept. Starting from the main CPU Module that can be used stand alone, and by adding all the Expansion Modules in order to take advantage of all the additional features.
BotlGATE 20-31 contains the BoltGAtE 20-31 module, the main CPU module, in addition to a set of expansion modules.
According to the company, the main CPU Module of the BoltGATE 20-31 is based on the Intel Atom E3900 processor and will be available in the following configurations:
- Two Wi-Fi/BLE and Cellular LTE Cat4 Global variants based on 2 Cores or 4 Cores CPU
- One MVB + Cellular LTE Cat4 Global variant based on a 4 Cores CPU
Other features include:
- BoltAIR 20-31: Wireless units and an odometer input
- BoltSER 20-31: Serial & CAN interfaces
- BoltIO 20-31: Digital I/Os
- BoltNET 20-31: Gigabit Ethernet ports
- BoltSTOR 20-31: Storage expansion module
Per a press release, the BoltGATE 20-31 will be available in Q2 of 2020.
For more information, visit EuroTech.com.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Perry Cohen