Canonical will return to embedded world to present Ubuntu Core 18 in Hall 4, stand 660, from February 26-28 in Nuremberg, Germany.
Canonical will be demonstrating how organizations can bring their IoT solutions to market quicker using snaps and Ubuntu Core 18.
Other demonstrations include:
- explanation of how Rigado leveraged Ubuntu Core to bring their edge gateways to market
- exhibiting how white-labelled IoT app stores can deploy and manage software for fleets of devices
- Loic Minier, head of IoT Field Engineering at Canonical, will discuss ‘New Development Paradigms for Smart IoT‘ on the 27th at 5pm
- showcasing AI/ML applications on edge devices
- displaying container and Lambda runtimes such as Greengrass and others
For more information, please visit https://www.ubuntu.com/.