Singapore. Archanan Pte. Ltd. launched its Archanan beta program that will make testing by supercomputing centers, enterprises, OEMs and other organizations involved with large scale computing and development possible.
Once accepted into the beta program, organizations can:
- Investigate the integration of personalized virtual test environments based on an at scale emulation of their organizations’ production system(s) in the cloud
- Accelerate the development by preventing holdups that result in long queues for test systems
- Manufacture system designs on which to test their codes, demonstrating Archanan’s utility in the system architecting and commissioning process
- Initiate productive, “at scale” development practices and create better workflows using the cloud for development and testing
- Develop and test code at scale before moving their code to live production systems, preventing port-over failures
“As high performance production systems continue to grow in scale and power, and technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, 5G, and IoT broaden data centers and extend compute to the edges, the development challenges that organizations face are growing with the scale of their systems,” said Archanan’s, CEO and Co-Founder, Alex Nodeland. “At Archanan, we believe that the virtually limitless resources available through cloud computing provides new avenues to explore for effective development practices in these ever-expanding environments. By virtualizing production systems and emulating them in the cloud, organizations are able to enact new and much more efficient ‘at scale’ development workflows that eliminate bottlenecks and the down time associated with development queues and port-over failures. The potential for significant gains in productivity combined with non-trivial reductions in TCO are well worth exploring - and only get more compelling as systems and networks increase in scale and complexity.”
For more information, visit www.archanan.io.