One of the main events of last week’s IoT World Conference and Expo was Embedded Computing Design’s Best in Show Award announcements. Eight entries were deemed to be worthy of awards, which were on display at the event.
In no particular order, the winners were:
- Eurotech, for its Everywhere IoT product, which removes complexities and minimizes risks by being open, integrated, and managed, enabling complete secure control of remote assets. The scalable platform increases operational efficiency and security at the device and cloud layers.
- Mentor, a Siemens business, for its Embedded IoT Framework, which reduces barriers to its faster IoT adoption by providing a security workflow and enabling multi-cloud support.
- Atmosphere IoT, for its Atmosphere IoT Studio and Platform. The platform, which is hardware, wireless, and cloud agnostic, reduces the complexity of underlying SDKs, APIs, and drivers.
- Mocana, for its TrustCenter, which automatically provisions and manages IoT device security.
- On Semiconductor, for its Strata Developer Studio, which provides designers with a wealth of product information in a format that’s easy to digest. Hence, searching for product info is a thing of the past.
- McObject, for its eXtremeDB IoT Software Development Kit, which provides high performance in a footprint as small as 300 kbytes.
- Renesas Electronics America, for its R7F0E Embedded Controller, which eliminates the need to use or replace batteries in IoT devices by leveraging ambient energy sources. It does this by using the company’s extreme low-power SOTB technology.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Rich Nass