Renesas Electronics Corporation’s RX72M Industrial Network Solution fast-tracks industrial slave equipment development by leveraging the RX72M Group of 32-bit industrial Ethernet microcontrollers (MCUs).
The new RX72M solution features:
- an evaluation board
- an operating system
- sample software sustaining approximately 70 percent of communications protocols used in industrial network applications
This helps users begin slave equipment development including motor control blocks for compact industrial robots, PLC (programmable logic controller) devices, and remote I/O systems. The sample software includes: EtherCAT, PROFINET RT, Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP, and OPC UA, as industrial Ethernet software, and PROFIBUS DP, Modbus, RTU/ASCII, CAN open, and DeviceNet, as Field Bus communication software.
The Renesas RX72M Industrial Network Solution includes:
- Evaluation board, including RX72M MCU
- RX72M drivers
- OS (µITRON) and TCP IP middleware sample programs
- Industrial network protocol sample programs
- CS+ and e2 studio integrated development environment (IDE)
- Application notes
- Sale and support for OS, middleware and industrial networks from partner companies
Renesas will appear at the CIIF (China International Industry Fair) in Shanghai, China, from September 17 to 21, 2019 in booth 6.1, E202 to showcase the RX72M Industrial Network Solution.
The RX72M Industrial Network Solution will be offered in Japan by December 2019 and worldwide access will occur by October 2020.
For more information about Renesas’ RX72M Industrial Network Solution, visit: https://www.renesas.com/solutions/industrial-automation/industrial-network/rx72m-network-solution.html
To learn more about Renesas, check out: