Newark, the Development Distributor, announces an inventory expansion of Molex products offering customers more choices from Newark's largest ever range of Molex products.
Molex combines innovation and technology to deliver interconnect solutions to customers worldwide. Newark now offers over 8,000 Molex connectors, terminals, antennas and cable assemblies in stock. Molex's range, encompassing all industry standard connectors, is designed for use across market sectors including automotive, IoT, industrial, consumer, datacom and medical.
Expanded Molex lines now available from Newark include:
- Power Connectors: Available in a wide array of designs and including Molex's expanded FiT Family range, Molex's power products portfolio offers reliable choices for power needs.
- Microminiature Connectors: Maximizing performance with minimal space, Molex's broad range of micro products includes popular families such as Easy-On FFC/FPC Connectors and SlimStack Board-to-Board Connectors.
- Wire-to-Board Connectors: Offering a wide variety of wire-to-board connector solutions that fit applications requiring high-power solutions or micro-miniature options.
- Brad Industrial Connectors and Cordsets: Providing a single convenient source for specifying numerous passive interconnect and industrial communications requirements for industrial applications. Standardizing with Brad system solutions simplifies design, installation and maintenance processes.
- Application Tooling: Using the proper interconnect manufacturer's tooling is essential to meet many of the industry standards and to maintain the connector manufacturer's product warranty. Molex application tooling provides production equipment designed and tested to ensure a high quality electrical connection.
- FCT D-Subminiature Connectors: Available in standard, high-density and mixed-layout versions, as well as various material and plating combinations with an extensive range of backshells and accessory options, providing solutions for a wide variety of applications
Simon Meadmore, Global Category Director, IP&E for Newark said: "As a leading provider of electronic components and solutions, Molex provides our customers with innovative products to help them solve complex challenges. This investment in Molex products reflects customer demand and means that we have more global on-hand inventory than ever before to meet our customer needs, with further expansion to come as more products are introduced to market."
Fred Bell, Vice President, Global Distribution at Molex added: "We rely on distributors such as Newark to help customers in the early stages of the design cycle access our products. Molex values our key relationship with Newark, and this investment means that they can reach more customers than ever before. We see huge new potential in working with Newark and Avnet, as they support customers embarking upon and continuing their design journeys through to large scale production."
The extended Molex product range is now available online from Newark in North America, Farnell in EMEA, element14 in APAC.