Sensata Technologies announced the availability of new Low Noise (LN) series of panel mounted solid state relays (SSRs). The new relays are designed for use in products where precise power control, long life, reliability, and reduced levels of electromagnetic noise are required.
SSRs rely on silicon-controlled rectifier (SCR) technology which allows SSRs to provide quieter operation (no clicking), longer life, as well as more precise switching control.
According to the company, the new LN SSRs conform with IEC 60947-4-3 Environment B and CISPR 11 standards for low voltage domestic, commercial and light industrial locations/installations and are compliant with C-UL-US and TUV certifications. The LN Series of panel mounted solid state relays offer reliable back-to-back SCR switching up to 75 Amps at 528 VAC.
Critical features of the LN Series include:
• Rating up to 75A @48-528 VAC
• Zero Voltage Turn-On Switching
• IP20 touch-safe housing is available
• Built-in Input/Output over-voltage protection
• LED Input Status Indicator
• 3500 VAC optical isolation
• EMC compliant to level III
• Available with standoffs for PCB mounting
For more information, visit www2.sensata.com/ln-series
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Perry Cohen