RT-Thread has launched RT-Thread Studio, an integrated development environment for the open-source RT Thread IoT RTOS. A customized version of the Eclipse IDE, RT-Thread Studio enables C/C++ programming, editing, and code refactoring; RTOS configuration; SDK management; and other features through an intuitive graphical interface that improves development efficiency.
Available for free to the open-source community, RT-Thread Studio currently supports the complete line of STM32 MCUs, ST-Link and J-Link emulators, and various terminal tools.
Additional highlights include:
- Simple project creation wizards that allow users to start a project without porting RT-Thread
- Easy-to-use graphical configuration interface and code generation, including the ability to view component dependencies and API documentation in a single click
- One-click download and debug facilities that help developers track code issues, view registers, address step and breakpoint issues, etc.
- SDK Manager for downloading and updating to the latest version of RT-Thread over the web
- Integration with a wide-range of software packages
About the Author
Follow on Linkedin
More Content by Perry Cohen