RENO, NEVADA, November 2, 2020 - NevadaNano Inc. the world’s leading innovator in gas detection sensor technology, today announced it expanded its Molecular Property Spectrometer™ (MPS™) Refrigerant Product Family with gas sensors for A1, A2L, and A3 refrigerants. The NevadaNano family of sensors is the first to meet the new North American Standards Developing Organizations and global IEC/CENELEC standards as well as AHRTI performance specifications for residential and commercial HVAC and cooling/refrigeration applications. As a result, the sensors are being adopted quickly by global HVAC and refrigeration leaders as they strive to meet compliance requirements.
“Emerging global regulation is putting pressure on HVAC & refrigeration equipment manufacturers to utilize low global warming refrigerants like A2L,” said Bob Christensen, Senior Director Business Development, NevadaNano Inc. “Our innovative, versatile MPS gas sensors, which are available for immediate integration, give manufacturers an advanced solution to help them meet the January 2023 deadline for compliance to new global standards.”
Total Cost of Ownership
Available immediately, the MPS Gas Sensor Family of A1, A2L, A3 refrigerant gas sensors deliver unparalleled performance in challenging HVAC environments with the industry’s lowest Total Cost of Owner-ship (TCO) when compared to traditional catalytic bead and NDIR sensors. Only NevadaNano’s MPS Gas Sensors…
• Accurately detects standard A1’s as well emerging A2L’s and A3’s without drift and "false positive" alarms that create costly service calls and frustrated customers
• Immune to “poisoning” so they won’t stop working when exposed to common household and industrial chemicals enabling lifetimes exceeding 10 years
• Reduce costs by ending the need to use and maintain multiple sensors in a single location or application
• MPS versatile platform delivers solutions to detect multiple types of refrigerant gases in diverse applications
• Feature rugged designs that adapt to multiple markets and applications including residential and commercial HVAC, data center cooling, commercial, grocery store, cold chain refrigeration, and transportation and processing refrigeration
• Quickly and accurately locate expensive in refrigerant leaks and proactively mitigate costly refrigerant loss.
• Continuously ensure safer environments for workers and homeowners with fast, accurate, and reliable performance For more information contact NevadaNano at firstname.lastname@example.org The complete family of MPS Gas Sensors is available immediately directly from NevadaNano or through its distribution partners, Sager, Elematec, Hae Song, and Unitronic.
NevadaNano's detection technology is the first new approach to flammable gas detection in over 40 years. MPS technology was developed at the University of Nevada, Reno, and supported by DARPA, the DOD, and the Department of Homeland Security. NevadaNano holds exclusive licenses for 43 in-ventions and 24 patents for on-chip chemical analysis technology. For information visit NevadaNano.com or connect on Linkedin.