Keysight Technologies released the UXR0051AP Infiniium UXR-Series Oscilloscope, a single channel instrument designed to accelerate development of mmWave communications, satellite communications, and radar applications.
The new oscilloscope can reach a frequency range of 110 GHz in addition to 5 GHz of standard analysis bandwidth.
Key features include:
- Superior -158 dBm/Hz displayed average noise level (DANL) from 28 GHz to 85 GHz which enables golden receiver quality error vector magnitude (EVM) measurements on low power wideband signals.
- Directly measures wideband signals with up to 10 GHz bandwidth and fundamental frequencies as high as 110 GHz, without the need for external downconverters, for high quality wideband analysis.
- Instant upgradability to two independently configurable phase coherent channels for easy multiple input multiple output (MIMO) measurement support.
- High-definition, 10-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with 16-bit Digital Down Conversion (DDC) I/Q data output to ensure high mmWave measurement accuracy.
- 256 GSa/s real-time or 3,200 MSa/s complex sample rates delivers the industry's widest 110 GHz frequency range and 2.16 GHz DDC analysis bandwidth.
- Flexible mmWave extension and DDC bandwidth license options enable performance and affordability for oscilloscope based mmWave wideband analysis.
More information is available at www.keysight.com.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Perry Cohen