iWave Systems has partnered with Crank Software to support graphics representation on the i.MX 8 series System on Modules and SBC boards.
Powered by the NXP i.MX8 application processors, the SoM and SBC are optimized for real-time computing in embedded applications
The technology is an integrated high-performance Dual Vivante GC7000SXVX GPU and 4K H.265 capable VPU
Some of Crank’s key features that make it applicable for i.MX platforms includes:
• Accessible directly within NXP MCUXpresso SDK
• Wide support from FreeRTOS to QNX to Linux to Android OS
• Built to leverage board features that drive performance
• Consistent performance and reliability with both high- and low-power processors.
• Media-rich user interface development - Graphics, Audio, Connectivity
• Design, debug, deploy GUI without the need for programming
• Import and re-upload files from Photoshop
• Integrated animation & validation tools
• Adaptable to technology stack changes (hardware & software & OS)
For more information, visit https://www.iwavesystems.com/unleash-a-world-of-smart-possibilities-with-iwave-and-crank
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Perry Cohen