ICARVISIONS released its IVMS(web) platform for support of AI and big data.
The use of big data is critical within smart cities. The analysis of data sets are complex when considering volume and variety. Analysis of passenger travel via IVMS(web) can assist in realizing faster responses to passenger calls for a vehicle.
Per a company press release, the main features of the new IVMS(web) include:
- Monitor: see the map and vehicle location in real-time
- Videos: via 3G/4G network, the monitoring centre can check live video when needed.
- Track: Historial tracking detail
- Record: by retrieving some key options, users can search historical videos
- Platform: make some necessary configurations in advance to save the valuable time
- Active Safety: integrated DSM&ADAS data analysis, all configuration will be performed web-based
- Report: export all kind of report information
- Alarm: export all kind of alarm information
- Management: for administrator using
A mobile DVR designer, ICARVISIONS focuses on developing advances technologies as AI becomes for vital within in-vehicle monitoring area.
Per the release, the second camera (camera 2) will be mounted on the windshield facing forward, monitoring all items on the road.
ICAR supports a comprehensive suite of ADAS functions, such as:
- Forward collision warning(FCW)
- Lane departure warning (LDW)
- Close Following Distance(CFD)
- Pedestrian collision warning(PCW)
- Frequent Lane Change(FLC)
- Over Limit of Road Signs
- Solid Lane Change(echo)
- Road Signs Recognition
For more information, visit https://www.icarvisions.com/
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Perry Cohen