Fujitsu is testing a 6.6kW (32A-250VAC) switching automotive relay for on-board battery chargers in electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles (EV/PHV).
- Is a 1 Form A PCB relay series that enables faster EV/PHV battery charging and satisfies automotive vibration and shock resistance specifications
- Has a 105-degree C temperature rating and 8mm insulation distance between coil and contact
- Includes a 5,000VAC tolerance voltage between coil and contact and 1,000VAC between adjacent contacts
- Can withstand a 40A continuous power supply sans switching
- Comes in a flux-free or plastic-sealed enclosure
Learn more at http://us.fujitsu.com/components.