Services for enterprise mobility management (EMM) are designed to protect corporate data on employee devices. By addressing corporate security concerns, organizations can further boost productivity, so a BYOD (bring your own device) culture can be implemented in order for personal devices to securely access corporate emails.
Concerns for data security is now more prominent than ever where it is found that more than 41% of all data breaches is the result of lost or stolen devices. Ensuring your workers are acting within industry compliance regulations is another huge priority because both corporate and personal devices may access corporate networks. Hence, the consequences of not having a secure EMM system in place can result in costly data breaches or hefty fines.
Winmate has always sought to minimize downtime for its ranged of rugged tablets, mobile computers, and vehicle-mounted computers used in diverse challenging industrial applications. With SOTI MobiControl compatibility, Winmate's latest Qualcomm-based devices ensures that data and content on your mobile devices are secure, which also means all your business data is always secure.
Devices with Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 and SOTI MobiControl®
A Closer Look: FM10Q
Vehicle Mounted Computer
• Easy Installation: VESA and RAM mount support makes the device easy to service or switch between vehicles.
• Vehicle Power Solution: detect ignition signals and control the on/off delay settings through the software.
• Anti-Shock and Vibration: for reliable performance on any vehicle with its military, MIL-STD-810G standards.
• Real-time Data Tracking: stay connected with 4G LTE, GPS, and BT technology support.
• Quick Function Keys: program customized keys to quickly access apps for enhanced productivity.
• Fan-less and Dust Resistant: the IP65 housing and fan-less design ensures that dust will not circulate or compromise internal systems.
A Closer Look: M700DQ8
Android Rugged Tablet
- Stable Performance: with a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 (OctaCore 2.2 GHz) processor.
- Rugged Build: with a failproof IP65 housing and MIL-STD-810G standards.
- P-CAP Multi-touch: highly sensitive touch screen and multi-touch support makes it easy to key in data, rotate images, or zoom in.
- Sunlight Readable: featuring a TFT panel made with direct optical bonding technology.
- Removable Batteries: easily switch out batteries to let field workers remain productive on the road.
- Wireless Connectivity: access real-time information wherever you are with Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, GPS, and the latest BT technology.
A Closer Look: E430RQ8
Rugged Mobile Computer
- Robust Build: with an IP65 housing for dust and water resistance and MIL-STD-810G standards against shock, drop, and vibration. Plus, the device can operate under fluctuating temperatures of 10°C to 50°C.
- P-CAP Multi-touch: easily key in data, rotate images, or zoom in on the 4.3" panel made with optical-bonding.
Perfect for Logistics
- Ultra-Lightweight at only 232g, you can hand-carry this device for hours-on-end.
- Barcode Scanner: quickly scan items with the built-in 1D/2D barcode scanner for efficient warehouse management.
- Wireless Connection access real-time information with Wi-Fi, GPS, and BT technology.
Founded in 1996, Winmate Inc. is a pioneer in rugged computing technology. For over two decades, Winmate has provided business leaders worldwide with reliable, rugged solutions made for the most challenging industrial conditions. From R&D to manufacturing to in-house testing, Winmate Inc. manages the entire product development process with ready-made products available for quick deployment. Today Winmate's innovative approach has helped countless enterprises at every level with equipment automation and seamless Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) integration.
For more information, visit: www.winmate.com