Acromag introduces a new rugged, small form factor (SFF) embedded computer system with modular I/O for signal processing, communication, and control functions. The ARCX1100 is supported by an Intel Atom E3950 (Apollo Lake) processor. The PC is optimized for size, weight, power, and cost (SWaP-C) with a COM Express Type 10 CPU and four slots for Acromag's plug-in AcroPack I/O modules.
- (2) RJ45 gigabit Ethernet;
- (2) USB 3.0;
- (2) RS232;
- mini DisplayPort and audio ports;
- M.2 and SATA data storage connectors;
- (4) 68-pin VHDCI connectors securely route field I/O to the AcroPack modules without any loose internal cables to interface a mix of analog, digital, serial, FPGA, avionics, and other I/O signals.
- Size with an integrated removable SSD bay is 7.6 x 7.6 x 3.25 inches and 4.55 lbs;
- Fanless, extended temperature operation from -40 to 71°C
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Tiera Oliver